Tuesday, June 20, 2006

More Game Notes

One more thing about Table Tennis: Not only have I not picked it back up since I wrote about it, but I had more fun playing some of the Live Arcade games (Uno and Backgammon) that I purchased for 5 bucks. Suck on that, Rockstar.

I was sort of at a loss for what to play today after I'd satisfied my card/board game playing needs. I had to take Hitman back to the video store, so I couldn't play that. I didn't really feel like playing Splinter Cell because I wasn't in a sneaking mood. So I checked out BestBuy's website to see if they had any games on sale. And whaddya know? They're having some sort of Xbox blowout, buy 2 get one free deal. After referring to the X360 backwards compatibility guide, I decided to get Stubbs the Zombie, Forza Motorsport, and Halo 2. Three awesome games for 50 bucks, you can't beat that. I can't wait til they get here. Forza Motorsport should be a shit-ton of fun online, Halo 2 is of course standard fare for Xbox parties, and Stubbs, I mean, come on. Creating an army of the undead? What could be more fun?

No comments: