Saturday, May 05, 2007

Random Shit

Jesus Christ, it's May already? Where the hell did the first third of 2007 go? Goddamn.

I have a three day weekend this weekend. That's good, because I need some time to just fucking veg out, and not think about anything. I've been pissed off for the past two weeks or so, I need to clear my head. Maybe I'll take my folks to see Spider-Man 3 on Monday. That seems like a solid 2 hours of not having to deal with bullshit.

The network TV season is winding down, and I'm excited. Heroes really has me geeked, and so would Veronica Mars if I knew it was definitely coming back for a fourth season.

The Raiders took JaMarcus Russell, got rid of Randy "Crybaby" Moss, picked up a few good receivers, a solid running back, and a couple of offensive linemen. I'm not predicting a Super Bowl or even the playoffs next year, but I'll say this: the Raiders will do better than 2-14, and will not be last in the AFC West for the fourth year in a row.

Here's hoping Utah can win a game on the road and get out of the first round. Plus, that would mean Tracy McGrady still won't have won a playoff series. Ha ha. Oh, and how about those Warriors? Eat it, Mark Cuban. Unfortunately, the Jazz have to play them if they get past the Rockets. Shit.

Finally, Drive got canned by FUX after four episodes over 9 days. Why do I even bother?

No comments: