Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Bleah

I don't even feel like ranting about fucking Microsoft. Not only did I not get a call back on Friday, but when I called them to find out why I didn't, they told me I'd get a call Monday or Tuesday. Guess what? No call. At this point, I'm pretty much done with Xbox Customer Support. Even if they do finally agree to send my refund (and really, what's the problem with that, anyway? Why am I still dealing with them when all they had to say the first time I called was, "We're sorry you didn't get your refund, another check is on the way." It's now a week and a half later and I still haven't heard those words from them.), it'll take 6-8 weeks to get it.

So what I'm going to do instead is call my credit card company and dispute the charge. I've done it before when I've gotten screwed on online auctions, and they've came through for me. Plus, they have a guaranteed 30 day turnaround time. That's a lot faster than Microsoft. Plus, I bet that'll really piss those fuckers off. Oh, you don't wanna give me my money back? Well, I'll just sic the credit card company on your ass. They'll give me my money back, and then they'll come collecting from you. Have fun!

No comments: