Monday, May 07, 2007

Not Long Enough

That's what my three day weekend was, not long enough. I did do some cool stuff, though.

I made a new comic for Tensided, after taking a break from it last week. That's still fun, and from what I can tell, it's still funny.

Got some gaming in, but not too much. Little DS here, little Wii there. Both solid purchases that I'm not disappointed with.

Saw Spider-Man 3. Not bad. As with most movies, I think it could have been cut by 20 minutes and been better. Seems like there are quite a few haters out there on the net. Not sure why. It's Spider-Man. If you don't like Spidey, why did you buy a ticket? That said, I don't think it had quite the emotional impact as the previous two films did. Or maybe I'm all emotioned out, not sure. Anyway, I enjoyed it, and so did my folks, and that's all that really matters.

The Jazz won tonight, which was awesome. Hell of a game, too, although I missed Heroes because of it. The Western conference is just so much better than the Eastern conference, it's not funny. I think any one of the four teams remaining in the West could beat the best the East has to offer.

Now that the TV season is coming to an end, I'm looking for new stuff to watch on DVD. I've added a bunch of things to my Netflix queue, and I've been jonesing to rewatch Buffy and Angel. So it's safe to say my summer is taken care of. Not to mention all those badass movies coming out.

It's still early tonight, so I think I'll start on Season 2 of Dead Like Me.

No comments: