Saturday, May 26, 2007

50 Questions. 50 Answers. Because I Can.

1. Elaborate on your default icon.

It's me, in greyscale, looking badass. I took that picture about a year and a half ago, when I still had a full beard. I've since shaved it all off, regrew a chinstrap, and then shaved that too. I like the pic, and I like the way I look with a beard, but I also like the way I look clean shaven. So yeah. What was the question again?

2. What's your current relationship status?

Single and not looking. And I'm perfectly fucking happy with that.

3. Ever have a near-death experience?

Can't say I have.

4. Name an obvious quality you have.

I'm an asshole. If that's not obvious, I don't know what is.

5. What's the name of the song that's stuck in your head right now?

All of This, by Shaimus. It's featured in Guitar Hero, and is an awesome song. Go check it out: http://www.myspace.com/shaimus

6. Any celeb you would marry?

Nope. Fuck, yes, marry, no.

7. Has anyone ever said you look like a celebrity?

If they have, I don't remember what they said.

8. Do you wear a watch? What kind?

Yes, an Armitron analog "dress" watch that my sister bought me for my 22nd birthday. I had to replace the battery once, but it's still ticking.

9. Do you have anything pierced?

Both ears. Two in the left, one in the right.

10. Do you have any tattoos?

No, but I want to get one (or some). I think I'll make a tat my present for finally paying off my debt.

11. Do you like pain?

Not really. I have a fairly high pain tolerance, but I can't say I like it.

12. Do you like to shop?

On the internet, sure. In actual B&M stores, not at all. In and out, as quickly as possible.

13. What was the last thing you paid for with cash?

Dinner with my folks on Mother's Day.

14. What was the last thing you paid for with your credit card?

Two tickets for 28 Weeks Later, because the line at the box office was 50 feet deep with jackasses wanting to see Shrek.

15. Who was the last person you spoke to on the phone?

Some coworker. I talk on the phone all day at work, you see.

16. What is on your desktop background?

A hot picture of Kristen Bell. It's been there for a while, and I've been meaning to change it, but now that Veronica Mars has been canceled, I can't bring myself to.

17. What is the background on your cell phone?

A default sunset at the beach picture. It's pretty.

18. Do you like redheads?

Sure.

19. Do you know any twins?

I may have at one point in school, but that was a long time ago, I don't really remember.

20. Do you have any weird relatives?

I have relatives that believe the Bible is the literal word of God. So...that's affirmative.

21. What was the last movie you watched?

28 Weeks Later. That movie kicked ass. Not quite as good as the first one, but still one of the best zombie movies ever made.

22. What was the last book you read?

I'm currently reading World War Z, by Max Brooks. Before that, it was...um, probably Harry Potter 6.

23. Is there such a thing as love at first sight, or it is more likely to be "lust at first sight"?

Since I've never experienced it, I'm going to say no.

24. What's your favourite novel?

I don't really have one. I like Terry Pratchett's books, I've re-read those a few times. Other than that, I really like Watchmen, but that's a graphic novel.

25. Do you read your horoscope?

No. Horoscopes are bullshit.

26. Who's your favourite of the seven dwarves?

Uh, I don't know. Angry? Grumpy? The asshole one.

27. When was the last time you googled your own name?

You mean besides right before I answered? Probably about 6 months ago. What the hell do you know, I'm the first hit. Tensided, baby!

28. What was your favourite subject at school?

Science. My 8th grade science teacher was a badass.

29. What was your least favourite subject at school?

Does PE count? PE sucked. Basketball was fun, but everything else was absolute ass, especially running laps.

30. Do you like having your photograph taken?

I don't hate it, but it's not my favorite thing, either. I'm on the fence.

31. What time were you born?

Around 9:30 pm.

32. Ever seriously questioned your sanity?

Only insane people think they're perfectly sane. Or something like that.

33. How many phone numbers do you have remembered and can say off the top of your head?

2 or 3. My cell phone stores all the numbers I need, so I don't need to remember any.

34. Can you Limbo?

I doubt it.

35. Have you ever killed your own dinner?

No.

36. What phobias do you have?

Heights and death. Since a fall from a height usually leads to death, you could sort of say there's just the one.

37. What's your ideal breakfast?

Toast, eggs, and bacon.

38. Where are you right now?

At my computer at home.

39. What book or movie title best summarises your personality?

Shit, I don't know. You Can't Kill Rock n Roll by Ozzy Osbourne?

40. If you could suddenly get the skill to play any single musical instrument, which would you choose?

Bass guitar. Lead guitarists may get a lot of chicks, but the bassist gets quality trim, too.

41. Why do you blog?

Cause I got shit to say and this is a place to say it.

42. Do you have any prejudices you're willing to acknowledge?

I hate stupid people. But it's kind of hard to tell a stupid person by just looking at them, so I guess it's not really a prejudice.

43. What would you call your autobiography?

I'm Heath Wheeler, And You're Not.

44. What's the longest time you've stayed out of the country/where?

I've never been out of the country.

45. Do you use ICQ, AOL Buddy list etc..?

Yeah, but usually just at work for work stuff.

46. Do you have nightmares frequently?

No, I don't dream a lot, and when I do, it's usually not nightmares.

47. If you were another person, would you be friends with you?

What kind of dumbass question is that? If I was another person? I don't want to be another person, I want to be me. Maybe some emo fuckers would say, "Oh, meh, I wouldn't like me very much if I wasn't me." Fuck that, I like me just fine, and anyone who doesn't can go suck a dick.

48. What are you listening to right now?

End Over End, by the Foo Fighters.

49. Do you have any plans for the weekend?

It's Memorial Day Weekend this weekend, so I'll probably do some Q-ing.

50. How much cash is currently in your wallet?

$105.

2 comments:

Nikoda said...

51. Where's the new tensided tales? It's hard to enjoy something on a weekly basis when it doesn't show up weekly. ;o)

Duke Norik said...

I was distracted by the long weekend? Seriously, even though I had more time, I actually ended up with less time. And rather than rush something and have it turn out shit, I decided to wait. There'll be a new comic next week, promise.