Tuesday, July 31, 2007

This Just In

Microsoft sucks shit.

Allow me to elaborate. I'm still working on getting that refund I was promised way back in December of last year. As it stands right now, I've got a case open with the Better Business Bureau, which I'm unsure is going to help. They didn't do anything last time, but apparently that was because whoever was working on the case didn't forward something or other, so the case got closed prematurely. I called Microsoft again to follow up, and that was a mistake. I waited on hold a number of times, and was told about the CSR's glorious plan to persuade MS to make a portable Xbox with Bluetooth headphones over the course of a half hour, only to finally be informed that I have to wait until August 14 to see if my refund arrives.

Some time ago, Peter Moore was talking about how the majority of 360 customers were satisfied, and a vocal minority was to blame for all the negativity. Well, I'm the vocal minority, apparently. So let me say this: if you're in the market for an Xbox, or think you might be at some point in the future, buy a PS3 instead. Sony needs the business.

No comments: