Thursday, November 10, 2005

What in the blue hell is wrong with people?

Seriously. I thought we lived in a civilized society. I thought we, as human animals, had reached a point where we respected each other's property. I'm not asking for all of us to hold hands and sing songs, but is it too much to ask that we don't take what isn't ours?

Apparently it is. You see, I subscribe to Netflix. For those unfamiliar with the concept, Netflix sends you DVDs, you watch the movies, and you send them back. Wash, rinse, repeat. I've been a subscriber since March of 2004, and I've had exactly zero problems with them. I still have no problem with them.

I'm upset because I put out some DVDs for the mailman in the mailbox when I left for work this morning, just like I always do, since the mail usually comes before I get home from work. Just so we're clear, my mailbox isn't out at the street with the flag, it's on my front porch. So I came home from work today, and checked the mailbox. My DVDs weren't there, but there was no mail, either. Huh. No mail today, I guess. That's extremely odd, usually there's at least one piece of junk mail. Oh well.

I paid it no mind, until I saw the mailman come an hour later and deliver my mail.

Some gutless, dickless, worthless fucking cuntrag stole my fucking DVDs! Well, not my DVDs, Netflix's DVDs, which I now have to report lost, even though the post office didn't lose them. I mean, what the fuck? It's bad enough if an employee of the postal service tampers with the mail, but I find it totally reprehensible that some shitstain in my neighborhood has the fucking audacity to steal mail right out of my mailbox, in broad daylight. Jesus Christ giving anal to mother Mary while Joseph jerks off in the corner.

2 comments:

Bort said...

Had the same thing happen to a guy at work. IT seemed like everytime he got a delivery from Netflix some douche would steal it.

You know what the funny part is, though? It seemed the guy kept stealing something as stupid as The Royal Tannenbaums.

Duke Norik said...

I really don't want to be the crazy guy who sits in a rocking chair on his porch with a loaded shotgun, staring at people as they walk down the street, but if they force my hand...

Buncha savages in this town.