Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Just Another Normal Day

Kate Winslet was just talking dirty to Anne Frank and Joseph Goebbels.

If you don't get that, don't worry. It's a quote from Extras, which is fucking hilarious. The first two seasons are available on DVD. I urge you to check them out.

In other news, Blockbuster's online rental plan kinda sucks now. Previously, they allowed you to exchange the online rentals at the store for more movies, effectively doubling the amount of DVDs you could rent in any given month for the same low, low price. Now, however, since they were apparently bleeding red ink, they've cut it back to 5 exchanges per month, or unlimited for a shit-ton of money. My guess? They're still going to be bleeding red ink, because upset customers will be switching to Netflix.

Finally, my sister is getting married on Friday in Vegas. Vegas, baby! I thought about going, but Vegas really isn't my style. Besides, the ceremony's going to be webcast, so it'll be just like I was there, but without all the waiting around and the awkward small talk. It also never ceases to amaze me that not only did my sister already have a child when she was my age, but now she's going to be someone's wife. Damn.

1 comment:

Nikoda said...

That's awesome your sister is getting married, though! Congratulations!