Friday, September 07, 2007

Jesus Christ

Take a look at this trailer. What do you think? Wait, don't tell me. Now check out this press release. Now what do you think? If you're like me, I immediately went to wikipedia and looked up HBCUs, as I had no idea what the hell they were talking about. Now that I do, I think Nerjyzed has just given NCAA 08 some competition.

What do the idiots on the interweb think?

I wondered if there would be additional versions like Hispanic College Football Experience, Aryan College Football Experience, or Jewish College Football Experience. It just seems a little odd in this day and age to focus on one group of college football athletes.

Is this how we will label things in the future? Will Resident Evil 5 now become Black Zombie Experience?

LET'S KEEP TRYING TO SEPARATE EVERYTHING BY RACE! YEAH, THAT'S TOTALLY HELPING. As a "black" male, crap like this makes me sick to my stomach.

Still waiting for the "Latino Football Game Series Presents: Goal Line, The Invasion". The tag will read "They can't tackle us all!"

Now, I'm not racist or anything but when I read this article I couldn't help but laugh my ass off at this joke of a game.

Ef this game. That's all I have to say. They should have a game where you're in control of a slave who's escaping through the underground railroad.

So its just like any other football game then, only you cant be the quarterback?

The idiocy astounds. Those are just a few of the comments that jumped out at me. There's a lot more. Granted, there are also people trying to explain about HBCUs, and pointing out that the game clearly has nothing to with racism or segregation, or any other stupid bullshit. They're just being shouted down by the imbeciles.

This just goes to show that if racial attitudes were truly where we want to think they are, we wouldn't be having this fucking discussion.

No comments: