Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Red Vs Blue

Hey, look, politics! And how my views on the hot-button issues match up with the 2008 Presidential candidates!

82% Mike Gravel
79% Bill Richardson
77% Barack Obama
76% John Edwards
75% Dennis Kucinich
74% Chris Dodd
72% Hillary Clinton
70% Joe Biden
46% Rudy Giuliani
43% John McCain
40% Ron Paul
39% Mike Huckabee
36% Mitt Romney
31% Tom Tancredo
28% Fred Thompson

2008 Presidential Candidate Matching Quiz

According to this, I'm most similar to Mike Gravel, and should cast my vote for him. Now, if only I knew who the hell Mike Gravel is....

Also, I take issue with the fact that I'm 46% similar to Rudolph the Red Nosed Gooliani. Fuck that guy. And fuck Mike Huckabee with his 39%. I didn't see any questions on that quiz about Chuck Norris. And who the shit is Tom Tancredo? Or Chris Dodd? Who are these people, and why are they running for President of the United States when they don't have a snowball's chance in hell of winning?

EDIT: I love the internet. I found out who Mike Gravel is, and what he stands for. This guy makes a shitload of sense.

No comments: