Tuesday, August 07, 2007

More Game Comments

Got some more time clocked on GH 80s, and I finally got past What I Like About You. Really not looking forward to playing that song again any time soon. I unlocked the last set of songs, but haven't played any of them yet. It's Guitar Hero, and it's enjoyable, so it's all good.

Not sure what else I can say about Civ 4 that I haven't already said. It rocks the house.

Rented a game for the Wii called Alien Syndrome. Extremely glad I didn't buy it. Crap graphics, crap gameplay, crap story that no one cares about. It's like Diablo except much more monotonous. I thought at least multiplayer would be fun, but it's not. Baldur's Gate: Dark Alliance this game ain't. Plus, Dark Alliance was on the PS2, and it looked (and played) a whole hell of a lot better than Alien Syndrome. Sorry, Sega. You can't slap tits on a space marine and expect Samus Aran.

Finally, I spotted this little deal over at Bill Harris' blog. That is damn tempting. I'd have to snag it about a month and a half before I'd initially planned (and about 6 months before I expected to after those initial plans fell through), but it's damn tempting. I'll sleep on it for a few days, but I think I might end up jumping on that.

No comments: