Friday, June 01, 2007

Weekend Update

My credit card company sucks a fat one. "We don't handle warranty disputes." Well fuck you too, then. So I filed a complaint with the Better Business Bureau. That should get the job done. Fucking Microsoft fuckers. I feel like buying a PS3 now just to spite them. But I won't.

Waitress goes wide this weekend. I really want to see it, even though it's a romantic comedy, although it doesn't look like a typical romantic comedy. I'll see if I can get some people to go.

I have a new obsession, and it has nothing to do with digital media. It's the Dresden Files, by Jim Butcher. I watched the pilot episode of the TV show, and was mildly intrigued, so I decided to check out the books it was based on. I'm almost done with the first book, and it's frickin' awesome. It's sci-fi/fantasy noir, which is extremely cool.

Oh, also, go Cavs! The Pistons looked lost against LeBron. I only hope he can do the same thing to those asshole Spurs.

No comments: