Saturday, June 16, 2007

I Want to Punch Someone in the Face

Microsoft is filled with idiots and assholes. I am so fucking over Microsoft, it's not even funny. It doesn't matter what they say or do at this point, they have permanently lost me as a customer. Before, it was like, yeah, they suck, but maybe, at some point, perhaps, possibly, down the road, I might buy another Microsoft product. But now? Not a chance in hell.

Here's why. I got a call (at work, of course) on Thursday. The number didn't show on my caller ID, so I didn't bother. I got a voice mail, which I didn't bother checking until today. It was Microsoft, calling to say, "We're sorry, but your refund's going to take the standard 6 weeks, but it has been processed and you should get it in 6 weeks." What? What the fuck is that? That was the whole fucking point of filing a complaint with the BBB, you dumb mother fuckers! Telling me I'll get a refund in 6 weeks is just a fucking stall tactic to hope I forget about my goddamn money and go away! The reason I took the issue to the BBB is to get a guarantee I'd get my money, i.e. either a direct refund to my credit card that they charged 8 months ago, or a check sent certified overnight mail. Those are the acceptable resolutions that I laid out in my complaint. Sending a check in the mail and saying it'll take "6 weeks" is completely un-fucking-acceptable.

I think the thing that pisses me off the most is that there's absolutely nothing I can do about it. I've talked to the morons on the phone, I'm done with that. I've tried emailing, they don't respond. I've went to my credit card company, they can't help. I've went to the BBB, and apparently they don't do anything, either. They just let the company do whatever the fuck they want to, the customer's conditions be damned. I'll be the first to tell you that the customer's not always right. The customer's most often wrong, and usually a jackass to boot. But I'm not wrong. I've waited patiently, I've gone through the hoops and the proper channels, I've never lost my temper or raised my voice, and yet I still get fucked. There's something real fucking wrong with that picture, let me tell you.

Peter Moore says, "Y'know, things break, and if we've treated him well and fixed his problem, that's something that we're focused on right now." Fuck you, Peter Moore. You haven't treated me well, you haven't fixed my problem, and you're not focused on me, you're focused on the fucking money. I'd like to break your goddamn jaw and knock your fucking teeth down your throat, you lying son of a bitch. You're not getting any more of my money, you cocksuckers.

No comments: