Monday, March 12, 2007

Totally Stolen from Nikoda

Nikoda stole this from somebody else, and now I'm stealing it from her. Ganked, bitches!

Step 1: Get your music player ready, put it on random, and play.
Step 2: Post the first line from the first 20 songs that play.
Step 3: Let everyone guess what song (and artist!) the lines come from.
Step 4: Cross out the songs when someone guesses correctly.

1. You're always dancing down the street with your suede blue eyes, and every new boy that you meet he doesn't know the real surprise.
2. I breach your life indoctrinate, police your thoughts ask why I hate, I lose control when I see your face.
3. The sun is out the sky is blue, there's not a cloud to spoil the view, but it's raining.
4. Beat on the brat, beat on the brat, beat on the brat with a baseball bat.
5. Goin' out got some time to use baby, baby, baby, I just can't lose, truckin' round from town to town got to get my rocks off the ground.
6. When I first met you baby you was just sweet sixteen, you just left your home baby the sweetest thing I'd ever seen.
7. Madness comes and madness goes an insane place with insane moves, battles without for battles within where evil lives and evil rules.
8. Going away there's nothing to stay for everything we do is some disease, love is hidden by your fear so don't make the mistake.
9. I was a highwayman. Along the coach roads I did ride with sword and pistol by my side, many a young maid lost her baubles to my trade, many a soldier shed his lifeblood on my blade.
10. I've got a word or two to say about the things that you do, you're telling all those lies about the good things that we can have if we close our eyes.
11. I was a rebel from the day I left school grew my hair long and broke all the rules, I'd sit and listen to my records all day with big ambitions of where I could play.
12. Just a little bit longer please, please, please, please, tell me you're going to, now your daddy don't mind and your mommy don't mind, if we have another dance yeah, just one more.
13. Oh the shark babe has such teeth dear and it shows them pearly white, just a jackknife has old MacHeath babe and he keeps it out of sight.
14. Two lane shinin' in the July dust heat risin' off the road out in front of my truck, pulled my pickup over the hill down the slide gravel through the cat-tails.
15. Nothing seems to kill me no matter how hard I try nothing is closing my eyes, nothing can beat me down for your pain or delight.
16. After six hours of school I've had enough for the day, I hit the radio dial and turn it up all the way.
17. Para bailar la bamba, para bailar la bamba se necesita una poca de gracia.
18. It's just the way it goes and everybody does, and nobody said I can't and this is how I feel, and I just wanted to I really thought I could.
19. Holy smoke a land sakes alive, I never thought this could happen to me.
20. Now if there's a smile on my face it's only there trying to fool the public, but when it comes down to fooling you now honey that's quite a different subject.

2 comments:

Nikoda said...

I'll be nice. I won't post. Because if I do, no one else will get to play.

Nikoda said...

I do like your old school tastes, though. Oh yes indeedy.