Thursday, February 23, 2006

And Now...

It's time for a post where I pimp rad stuff because it rocks the house.

I recently purchased a set of these bad boys. Hot damn, these are some awesome speakers. I'd been subsisting on a shitty set of $30 Logitech speakers, that had been popping and cracking as of late. But THX certified? With a subwoofer that's bigger than my whole damn case? That's friggin sweet.

If you're interested in picking up a set, you can get them cheaper than $180, of course.

Also, Bill posted his first impressions of Fight Night, and now I want a copy. So as soon as my tax refund is transferred into my checking account, it's 360 time, bitches.

1 comment:

Josh Richardson said...

*drool*

Empire at War would sound GREAT on those bad boys...

My number's still the same, but I had to replace phones about 9 or 10 months ago and lost everything! Give me call hombre!