Sunday, February 03, 2008

2007 NFL Playoffs: Super Bowl Result

Giants 17, Patriots 14
I don't want to hear any excuses. I don't want to hear anything about Tom Brady's ankle giving him trouble, or any missed calls by the refs, or whatever bullshit the Patriots and their fans are going to come up with. I don't want to hear it, because I've been hearing about nothing but how the Patriots went undefeated all season, and were going to finish it with a Super Bowl win, and how Tom Brady would be considered the best quarterback of all time. I don't want to hear any of that shit. You know what I want to hear? I want to hear that Eli Manning and the New York Giants played a hell of a game on both sides of the ball and won the Super Bowl, because that's exactly what they did.

Oh yeah, one more thing. Hey, New England: Fuck you.

2007 Playoff Prediction Record: 5-6

Just for shits and giggles, I'll make my Super Bowl XLIII prediction right now: Colts 28, Giants 17

No comments: