Monday, February 25, 2008

Been A While

Since I've updated the blog. Had some shit going on, what with some family stuff, and catching the monkey flu that's been going around (still trying to shake that), and various other things that prevented the updating of the blog. Time for some news updates, rapid fire.

I recently rediscovered my Myspace page, and added a bunch of folks to my gallery o' friends. If you're one of those friends and is hitting up this site, add it to your bookmarks. I update this blog much, much more frequently than Myspace.

Rock Band kicks ass. I cannot say this enough.

Quantum Leap is an interesting show. Damn Netflix for not having every episode on Watch Now.

While I think Stardust was a bit overhyped, it was an enjoyable flick.

Hot Rod is at times completely hilarious, other times completely insipid, and always completely random.

Do not go see Jumper, whatever you do. I would demand a refund if I thought they'd give it to me.

My router stopped functioning last night. It just up and went, "I don't like that no more, I do this now!" and stopped working. Balls. Luckily, AT&T offers a router/modem all in one! Woot!

I got a book at work called "Leading Out Loud." It's awesome because now I have the cure if I ever get insomnia.

Finally, Maxim is a terrible magazine. They gave me a three year subscription for 10 bucks, and I still feel ripped off.

No comments: