Monday, April 28, 2008

GTA IV Tomorrow

GTA IV hits tomorrow. Actually, it hits at midnight tonight, but since I have to work in the morning, I can't get it until after 5 tomorrow. I say can't, not because I'm somehow unable to get it tonight, it's just that I know if I do, I'll stay up until like 4 in the morning playing it, and then not want to go to work, and that's just all bad. I have no self control when it comes to GTA.

So, the work day tomorrow is officially going to be the longest 8 and a half hours of my life. Wish me luck. I'll try and get impressions up tomorrow night (if I can tear myself away from playing after oh, about 6 hours straight, I'm guessing) but probably not until Wednesday or later. GTA IV, bitches!

1 comment:

Nikoda said...

I actually read a pro-GTA IV article on a semi-popular website where'd you expect ignorant ramblings. You might want to give it a look when you get back in a couple of weeks. ;o)

http://www.slate.com/id/2190207/pagenum/all/#page_start