Saturday, May 16, 2009

Tabletop D&D

Every other Friday night, The Crew gets together and plays D&D. Traditional pen and paper style D&D: in person, around the tabletop, with physical maps, minis, and dice. Snacks, adult beverages, laughs and good times are had by all.

This last Friday I decided to bring my laptop to the game and record the session. What follows is the audio of that session. The Crew members present consist of: David, the DM, who also plays the part of a halfling rogue named Taylor Bronx (or TB for short); Kevin, a demon-born druid named Alyster with a summoned dire bat named Sonic (but christened Lavender by the rest of the group, as Alyster has an aversion to flowers); Liz, a bipedal rat fighter named Liz (short for a name that I can't remember or pronounce); Trish, a half-elf sorcerer who has yet to be named; and myself, a dwarf cleric named Kelgar Ironballs who worships Pelor, the Sun god.

I have made the recording available in two ways: as streaming audio and as a downloadable mp3 for your portable listening device. Warning: this track contains adult language and situations. Listener discretion is advised. Also, as the track runs almost 3 hours, I don't recommend listening to it all at once unless you are incredibly bored, or as big a geek as we all are.

Enjoy!

Streaming:


Download:
Get it Here

3 comments:

Nikoda said...

If you narrated a book, I would listen to it repeatedly no matter what the book was about.

Sometimes I really think I have a voice fetish. *laughs*

Duke Norik said...

Oh, whatever. I'm not the one with the NPR voice. :D

Nikoda said...

You still have a sexy voice so nyuh.