Monday, March 31, 2008

Various

Some things.

I watched No Country For Old Men on Saturday. Good flick. Great performances and lots of things to think about.

I'm alternating between playing Smash Bros Brawl, Rock Band, and Jeanne D'Arc. All great games. I picked Kane and Lynch back up, too, since it's been sitting for like a month, but I think I might be done with it. There's a "stealth" mission that's pissing me off, so we'll see how many times I replay it before I want to snap the disc in half. I'm betting it's 3.

At the urging of a coworker, I slapped a layout on my MySpace page. I like it, but I had to spend way too much time trying to get it to look the way I wanted it to look. MySpace's built in editor is useless shit. It tries to be user-friendly, but it isn't. If they had just allowed me to look at and edit the code, I could have done it in no time. Instead, I had to find someone else's code and modify it to my tastes. I still think MySpace sucks, but what are you gonna do?

Finally, March is already over. That doesn't seem possible. Where have the last 3 months gone?

2 comments:

Nikoda said...

I've been wanting to see No Country. I think I have an unhealthy attraction to Tommy Lee Jones. I have no idea why. Kinda freaks me out.

Duke Norik said...

You should rent it. It's good. Very dark, and not at all a typical Hollywood movie.