Friday, November 17, 2006

Girls Next Door...Made of Plastic

I was just watching some Total Access on the NFL Network, and they had Kendra Wilkinson as a guest. Apparently, she does this show called Girls Next Door, which I've never seen, but that's not the point. The point is that she was smiling and laughing all throughout her segment, but her face was like a mask. The corners of her mouth didn't turn up when she smiled, her eyes didn't wrinkle, there was no movement of her eyebrows; basically, nothing on her face moved but her lips opening and closing.

I'm pretty sure that's not normal. Now, don't get me wrong, I'll be the first to tell you I don't just read Playboy for the articles (although they are damn interesting), but that segment was fucking disturbing. Kendra's a big football fan, but she's also a stupid whore. She's incapable of having an intelligent conversation (it was full of "likes" and "stuffs" and "ya knows"), and she's pumped so full of Botox or whatever the shit it is that she doesn't look like a real person. On top of all that, her laugh is grating. Christ.

On a completely unrelated note, I finished the setlist for GH2 on Hard. Now I'm going back and five-starring Easy and Medium, before I come back to try and five-star Hard.

1 comment:

Nikoda said...

I thought that's how girls always are in CA. *G* Maybe you just need to get out more.